Saturday night at 7:44 pm, Shoshone County Fire District #1 responded to a structure fire in Wallace.
Once crews arrived on scene, they discovered a vehicle fully engulfed in flames. A surrounding building also caught fire in both the exterior and interior.
While responding, SCFD#1 crews also had to deal with a sparking power line.
No one was injured in the fire. According to a press release, the Shoshone County Sheriff's Office evacuated the building before the fire got out of control.
No official cause has been ruled out yet, however, fire crews do believe it may have been electrical.
The vehicle is a complete loss and the nearby building suffered major damage.